Thursday, January 24, 2013

How to Protect Your Files in "My Documents" Folder

There is a computer program, many have given first choice to your research documents in the "My Documents", which is located in the drive Sim (Drive: C), and most users do not have chosen, or switch to the services in the drive Drive: D, which is why these documents could be lost when the Windows (Windows) does not work and needs to formate Windows.

The following method can change the "My Documents" to put on the drive, which means you do not lose the files in the "My Documents" after reinstalling the new season.

Right-click on the "My Documents" and then select "Properties" then you will see the following


1. Click on the "Move" Button

2. Select the drive "D"

3. Click on the "Make New Folder", and named the "My Documents" or anything else that you want to put

4. Click "Ok"

5. Click "Ok"

5. Click "Yes"


If "My Documents" is your files, it will change to Drive D and folder Documents "D: to My Document" instead.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

PC Solutions - Copyright  © 2012 All Rights Reserved | Design by OS Templates Converted and modified into Blogger Template by BTDesigner | Back to TOP